JOIN OUR TEAM
Urban Architecture Lab is currently seeking an Architectural Designer/Drafter to join our diverse and vibrant team in Los Angeles.
Ideal candidates will meet the following:
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in multi-family residential, mixed-use, planning & design
- Highly developed skills and talent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation materials
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Commitment to their own professional growth as an architect
- Currently eligible to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis, without restrictions or future employment sponsorship required
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications.
- Healthcare insurance
- Stocked snack kitchen
- Team events
Please send your cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format to email@example.com. We suggest including a link to a complete online portfolio in the cover letter. Applications that do not follow these instructions may not be considered.